Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Knee Surgery!

After dislocating my knee in December and then again most recently in July, I have decided to have surgery to correct the way my patella slides in its groove. 

Here are the official surgical procedures I had done: 

SURGICAL PROCEDURE:  Arthroscopic debridement, possible lateral release, MPFL reconstruction with hamstring allograft, arthrotomy tibial tubercle transfer, anterior compartment release.


To sum it all up, this cute button here has been my best friend.  

Originally I was scheduled to go home on Saturday, but the doctors want me to be able to go up and down stairs on crutches before I leave...in that case I may never leave. 

Thanks to all my sweet friends who have visited and brought goodies. 

Xoxo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah?!? Tell us what you think...